Product Research & Development
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: Sales & Business Development
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 22 November 2017
Job Description & Requirements
- Involve in problem analysis and study.
- Work closely with engineers to develop prototypes for products.
- Participate in quality assurance process.
- Participate in creating, launching, or implementing new products.
- Manage future and existing assigned products, set objectives and report on performance.
- Lead teams in developing and defining business requirements for retention products.
- Participate in cross-functional teams to execute product development plan.
- Conduct periodic product analysis and optimize as needed.
- Highlight product performance issues with proposals during development to the relevant project team so that the issues can be addressed accordingly.
- Candidate must possess at least Professional Certificate, Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor degree any field.
- Experience in research and background in financial service, payment gateway is added advantage.
- Possess positive and open work attitude, willing to stretch to meet Business Goals.
- Excellent leadership and a pace setter, resourceful and achievement oriented. Positive and responsible attitude, highly dependable, organized and able to work with minimum supervision.
- Good presentation skills, excellent interpersonal and communication abilities also critical to the success of this role.