Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: UI/UX Designer
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: MYR 4,000 - 6,000
Years of Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 22 November 2017
Job Description & Requirements
- Define the user model and user interface for new and existing products and features.
- Develop high level and/or detailed storyboards, mockups, and prototypes to effectively communicate interaction and design ideas.
- Gauge the usability of new and existing products while making constructive suggestions for change.
- Explore product concepts to find promising directions that address both human and business needs.
- Build prototypes to assist in user research.
- Support multiple projects simultaneously while meeting tight deadlines.
- Advise and assist Front-End Developers on UI implementation best practices.
- Work closely with Project Managers and Back-End Developers.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in design, or prototyping experience.
- BA/BS degree in Design (e.g. interaction, graphic, visual communications, product, industrial), Human–Computer Interaction (HCI), Computer Science (CS), or a related field, or equivalent practical experience.
- Demonstrated advanced HTML skills and knowledge in responsive design/bootstrap.
- Strong clean visual design sense.
- Experience in UI development for web, and mobile (Android and iOS).