Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: Sales & Business Development
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience Required: 3 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 18 May 2018
Job Description & Requirements
- Compile technical and business requirements.
- Prepare technical solutions.
- Prepare technical presentations internally and externally.
- Deliver training on solutions and provide product support.
- Create internal design configuration documentation including network diagrams with technical explanations.
- Work with Product Management to feedback on issues with current and new products.
- Present technical solutions to the customer with professionalism and enthusiasm.
- Adhere to the Company’s Quality and Business Processes.
- At least 3 year(s) of working experience in payment industries.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, any related field.
- Experience in research and background in financial service, payment gateway is added advantage.
- Excellent client interaction, strong analytical and presentation skills, out-of-the-box thinking and leadership skills.
- Experience in identifying opportunities, proposal writing, responding to RFI, RFP and RFQs, enhancing solution offerings and go-to-market strategies.
- Experience in preparing documentation of business requirements, analysis, and functions.
- Effective problem solving skills.
- Excellent customer facing and presentation skills.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Malaysia (Mandarin will be added value).
- Possess own transport.