Compliance Executive (I.T)
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: Enterprise Software & Systems
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: MYR 2,800 - 5,000
Years of Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 7 Jun 2017
Job Description & Requirements
- Develops, initiates, maintains and revises policies and procedures for the proper operation of compliance program and its related activities. Manages day-to-day operation of compliance program.
- Acts as an independent review and evaluation body to ensure that compliance issues/concerns within scope are being appropriately evaluated, investigated and resolved.
- Identifies potential areas of compliance vulnerability and risk; develops/implements corrective action plans for resolution of problematic issues.
- Provides reports on a regular basis, and as directed or requested, to keep relevant parties informed of the operation and progress of compliance efforts.
- Monitors the performance of the compliance program and relates activities on a continuing basis, taking appropriate steps to improve its effectiveness.
- Minimum degree in I.T security, I.T networking, software engineering or equivalent.
- Minimum 1 year experience in similar capacity.
- Knowledge in SDLC, I.T networking or I.T security.
- Team player with a strong ability to problem solve and think critically.
- Good communication skills, both written and verbal.