Regional Partnership Manager
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: Sales & Business Development
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: MYR 7,000 - 9,000
Years of Experience Required: 3 – 6 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 22 November 2017
Job Description & Requirements
- Lead exploratory discussions with potential partners.
- Understand and assess partnership landscapes and opportunities across key markets and relevant ecosystems.
- Work with country and product stakeholders to define our regional partnership strategy.
- Work with business and functional teams to translate partnership strategy into specific partnership program, clear roadmaps and actionable pipeline of opportunities.
- Evaluate opportunities and present recommendations to the management team.
- Conduct pre-agreement due diligence with other members of the team, identify and research potential partners, structure agreement options and prepare documents.
- Communicate and collaborate with a broad range of constituents (Product, Marketing, Sales, Legal and Compliance etc.) and help define the go-to-market strategy.
- Plan and execute the customer acquisition and partnership processes from start to finish; getting consensus with internal stakeholders to drive program adoption and success.
- Degree in Business/ Banking/ Finance or equivalent.
- 3 -6 years of experience in partner management, product management or product marketing in a banking or payment industry.
- Ability to balance competing priorities and manage time sensitive projects simultaneously in a fast paced environment.
- Strong attention to detail, creative, persistent and highly collaborative.