Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: Data & Analytics
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: MYR 4,000 - 6,000
Years of Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 22 Jun 2017
Job Description & Requirements
- Take a significant role in the development of iPay88 to support the mission, vision, engagement, growth, goal achievement.
- Strategy analysis, process analysis, data analysis and reporting of organizational performance and growth.
- Partner effectively with functional leaders to jointly deliver strategic initiatives.
- Assess and streamline IT services and processes.
- Collaborate cross-functionally to develop long term strategic options.
- Provide thought leadership and support on critical strategic issues across the company including framing, analyzing and recommending courses of action.Identify and analyze potential future growth opportunities, collaborating with a broad range of stakeholders.
- Minimum Degree in Information Technology or equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of proven business / system analytical experience preferably in IT.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills with attention to detail is required.
- Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of personnel through written and oral presentations.
- Organize, structure and be able to do detailed analysis work and documentation independently and also as a team.
- Able to transform quantitative analysis into actionable recommendations and communicate them in a compelling way.
- Relevant working experience and exposure in financial industry will be advantageous.
- Self-motivated: strong work ethic, follow-through and accountability for results.
- Comfortable with ambiguity; can confidently articulate a point of view but also highlight the risks and opportunities.
- Strong aptitude, including ability and desire to learn company systems and tools and create process efficiencies.
- Solid interpersonal and communication skills.