Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: Enterprise Software & Systems
Job Type: Full-time
Years of Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 22 November 2017
Job Description & Requirements
Working in a dynamic team, you will take the responsibility to deliver quality technical output throughout the whole project life cycles and accountable for the following:
- You will assist in designing, developing and implementing engineering solutions that the company has carried.
- Detailed analysis of user and technical requirements translate them into technical design and solutions.
- Participate in planning activities and manage the execution of task according to plan.
- Knowledge in C#, T-SQL, MVC 4/5.
- Experience with WPF/WCF/ HTML 5 (added advantage).
- Good interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies, responsibility and good team player.
- Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Good programming skill and programming practices.
- At least Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
- At least have 1 year experience in relevant field.