Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Job Category: Tech Support
Job Type: Full-time
Salary Range: MYR 3,000 - 6,000
Years of Experience Required: 1 – 4 years
No. of Vacancies: 1
Date Posted: 22 November 2017
Job Description & Requirements
We are looking to fill a need to have a highly competent and highly motivated individual in this role.
- Independently diagnose, troubleshoot, debug and resolve technical and functional issues reported by customers / internal staff.
- Guide and walking client through solutions for integration between client systems with company solution.
- Ensure customer satisfaction with resolutions.
- Answering phone calls, responding to emails and attending conference call with merchants.
- Escalate and work with Development and Quality Assurance (QA) team to resolve complex support problems.
- Ability to deal with difficult callers.
- An ability to assess each customer / employee’s IT knowledge levels.
- An in depth understanding of the software and equipment your customers / employees are using.
- Effective communication skills, with good command of English.
- Good accurate records keeping.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good interpersonal and customer care skills.
- Have good understanding of MSSQL, HTML / CSS.
- Logical thinker.
- Positive attitude to learn new technologies, responsibility and good team player.
- Up-to- date technical knowledge.
- Minimum 1 year of Technical Support Experiences.