Roles & Responsibilities:
- Manage corporate accounts to ensure prompt and professional fulfillment of merchants’ and clients’ needs. Take responsibility for retaining and growing corporate accounts in terms of transactions and revenue.
- Conduct sales activities to target specific segments and onboard new merchants/clients.
- Plan and execute all necessary activities to achieve sales Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) assigned by the company.
- Negotiate new and renewal agreements for commercials and other service terms and conditions.
- Act as a key coordinator in project deliverables and provide after-sales production support.
- Conduct research on the wants and needs of key merchants/clients.
- Provide knowledge sharing sessions and coaching to junior staff.
- Resolve merchants’ and clients’ complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, and making recommendations to the team.
- Monitor competition by gathering up-to-date market information on pricing, products, technologies, and projects.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Computer Science or Finance.
- Independent, passionate, self-motivated, and results-driven, capable of working with minimal supervision to achieve set KPIs.
- Experienced as a key account manager and/or in dealing with corporate accounts, preferably with sales and solution-based services experience.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to build relationships with professionals at all organizational levels.
- Demonstrate analytical and negotiation capabilities, as well as problem-solving skills.
- Able to effectively communicate business proposals and technical issues with good presentation skills.
To apply for this job, please email your Resume / CV to email@example.com