Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop, initiate, maintain, and revise policies and procedures for the proper operation of the compliance program and its related activities.
- Operationalise iPay88’s Cybersecurity Strategy, Technology Risk Management, Technology Operations Governance Management, and Cybersecurity Management.
- Drive the annual execution, maintenance, and timely compliance certification for PCIDSS, managing day-to-day compliance operations, and collaborating with internal stakeholders to ensure project alignment with cybersecurity best practices and PCIDSS requirements.
- Manage and oversee vulnerability scans, penetration testing, internal audits, and third-party risk assessments to promptly address findings and implement corrective action plans for IT compliance vulnerabilities.
- Ensure effective communication of information security landscape and ongoing projects to staff and management, while serving as an independent review and evaluation body to resolve compliance issues.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Security, Cyber Security, or equivalent.
- Minimum 4 years of cybersecurity governance experience, including proficiency in developing and implementing security controls.
- Strong understanding of relevant cybersecurity regulations and standards (e.g. BNM Risk Management in Technology, PCI DSS, NIST Cybersecurity Framework).
- Clear understanding of IT operations with an information security perspective and its interaction with risk appetites to ensure compliance with industry, regulator, and card scheme requirements.
- Professional certifications such as CISM, CISA, CISSP or equivalent are greatly desired.
To apply for this job, please email your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org