Roles & Responsibilities:
- Create Purchase Orders, follow up delivery until goods receive and maintain order tracker and supplier master list by updating relevant data when needed.
- Source for goods / services according to the specifications/requirements given by the stakeholders and negotiate the best price possible.
- Perform vendor statement reconciliation to ensure completeness of invoices received.
- Respond to supplier/stakeholders’ inquiries / reminders.
Maintain good relationship with suppliers and stakeholders.
- Ensure invoices have been processed through accurately within the payment cycle and perform relevant checks prior to sending invoices for approvals.
- Correspond with suppliers regarding payment terms and invoice payment.
- Bachelors Degree in Business Studies / Administration / Management or other related field.
- 2 years of working experiences in the procurement / purchasing function.
- Able to manage suppliers, especially in price negotiation and delivery terms.
- Able to source for suitable suppliers to meet business needs.
- A strong understanding of procurement processes, including strategic sourcing, supplier management, contract negotiations, and cost analysis.
- Skilled in using Microsoft Excel.
To apply for this job, please email your Resume / CV to firstname.lastname@example.org