Roles & Responsibilities:
- Develop new products, features, and functions in existing or new applications.
- Support project delivery in all aspects of SDLC, including system analysis, system design, development, code review, quality assurance, UAT, maintenance, and ongoing support.
- Maintain system design, development processes, and system quality.
- Identify and address bottlenecks in the application or application infrastructure.
- Diagnose issues and fix bugs in the application.
- Provide coaching and training to junior team members.
- Provide standby / support for night shift job.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science / Information Technology / Science & Technology.
- Minimum of 5 years of experience as a programmer or developer.
Skills: C#, Visual Basic, .Net Framework, .Net Core, MSSQL, Git.
- Knowledge of AngularJS, Kubernetes, and ASP Classic will be an added advantage.
- Good team player with strong interpersonal and communication skills.
To apply for this job, please email your Resume / CV to email@example.com