[‘Jom Local-lah Campaign]
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Organiser & Qualifications
1. “Jom Local-lah” [“Campaign”] is jointly organised by iPay88(M) Sdn Bhd. [“iPay88”] (Company No.:200001019210 (521817-M) and Payments Network Malaysia Sdn Bhd (Company No.:200801035403 (836743-D)) [“PayNet”] [Both iPay88 and PayNet shall be collectively referred to as “The Organiser”].
2. The Campaign is open to online banking users in Malaysia. The above-mentioned Campaign participant must be 18 years old and above and a permanent resident in Malaysia or a Malaysian citizen who has a valid identification document/card during the Campaign Period [“Participant”].
3. Individuals listed below are not eligible to participate in this Campaign:
- Employees of the Organiser [including its associates, subsidiaries or related thereto] and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, including spouses]; and/or
- Representatives, employees and/or the advertising agencies or promotional agencies of the Organiser [including its associated and related companies], and their immediate family members [children, parents, siblings, spouses].
Campaign Period & Entry Criteria
1. This Campaign will commence from 4th January 2021 until 7th February 2021 at 11:59 PM (Malaysian Time) as set out in this Terms and Conditions. Any entries received beyond the Campaign Period will be rejected and deemed invalid.
2. Note: Only transactions using FPX aka online banking will be accepted for this Campaign and must be made within the Campaign Period as set out in this Terms and Conditions. Entries received beyond each stipulated Campaign Period will be deemed invalid and will be forfeited.
3. The Organiser reserves the right to amend, extend or terminate the Campaign at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
4. A minimum purchase of RM50 and above in all participating online merchants with the usage of FPX (aka online banking) as the only mode of payment made within the stipulated Campaign Period are entitled to be accepted as a valid entry [“Proof of Purchase”]
How to Participate :
- Each valid and complete entry must contain the following information:
- Make a purchase online with a minimum amount of RM50 at the participating online merchants using FPX (online banking).
- Successful FPX transaction within Campaign period.
- Note: Valid purchase worth RM50 and above (in a single transaction slip) will be given ONE (1) entry
5. Every ONE (1) transaction (with purchase of RM50 and above made FPX (online banking) entitles to participate in the lucky draw.
6. Each Participant (if selected as a Winner) is only eligible to win ONE (1) Prize during the Campaign Period.
7. Prizes are not exchangeable for cash.
8. Winner will be selected based on the following process:
- At the end of the Campaign Period, winners will be selected at random by an automated selection system (lucky draw) based on the total number of valid entries during the entire Campaign Period.
- First Prize: RM2,000 vouchers x 1 winner
- Second Prize: RM500 vouchers x 10 winners
- Third Prize: RM100 vouchers x 150 winners
- Consolation Prizes: RM50 vouchers x 200 winners
- A total of thirty-two thousand ringgit (RM32,000) worth of vouchers to be won.
- Images of Campaign Prizes shown in any promotional materials, advertisements, publicities and other materials relating to this Campaign are for illustrative purposes only and may not depict the actual Campaign Prizes.
Campaign Prizes & Redemption
1. Prizes are subjected to the terms and conditions set by the supplier (if applicable). To the extent permitted by law, the Organiser and its agents are not responsible for all liabilities, losses and damages arising from any deferment, cancellation, delay or changes to the prizes details or any unforeseen circumstances beyond the reasonable control of the Organiser and for any act or default by any vendor or third party supplier.
2. The Organiser shall not be liable for any loses or damages which occur during the prize redemption process.
3. All decisions made by the Organiser in connection with the Campaign including but not limited to the selection of Winners and the Campaign Prizes are final, conclusive and binding. Any correspondences, inquiries, appeal or objection from the Participant shall not be entertained.
4. The Winners will be notified by the merchant at whose e-commerce store the winning transaction was performed.
5. After the end of Campaign Period, in the event that the Selected Winners cannot be contacted after three (3) attempts for three (3) consecutive days (during working hours, Monday to Friday) or selected winners fail to answer correctly, the Organiser reserves the right to disqualify the winner’s eligibility and shall select the next qualified Participant as the Winner which may be selected in accordance to the absolute discretion of the Organiser.
Rights of the Organiser
1. By participating in this Campaign, the Participant gives their consent to the Organiser to publish and use their names, and images submitted by the Participant/Winner (if any) for advertising, marketing, publicity and/or any other purpose in any medium, without any prior notice nor compensation to the Participant/Winner. Participant/Winner shall not be entitled to claim ownership or other forms of compensation on the materials.
2. If for any reason this Campaign is unable to proceed as planned for (and not limited) reasons such as computer virus, hacking, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, or any other reason beyond control, the Organiser reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to revoke, terminate, modify, or suspend this Campaign.
3. The Organiser at its sole discretion may remove and/or disqualify any Participant and/or entries if found or suspected of cheating/hacking/tampering with the Campaign submission process, the operation of this Campaign or in violation of any Terms and Conditions of the Campaign.
4. The Organiser reserves the right to amend the Campaign Terms and Conditions at any time at its sole and absolute discretion without prior notice.
5. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, any other order or rules of the Campaign as stated at the web www.ipay88.com or otherwise, shall also bind all participants and their participation in this Campaign.
6. In the event of any inconsistency between these Terms and Conditions and any terms contained in any promotional materials for this Campaign, the terms and conditions contained a www.ipay88.com shall prevail.
7. By participating in the Campaign, the Participant give their consent to the Organiser or any third party appointed by the Organiser to process the Participant's personal data for the purposes of this Campaign.
8. The Organiser would like to alert the Participant to take reasonable precautions when receiving any phone calls or messages requesting for your personal information(s) during and/or after the Campaign. The Organiser would also like to advise our valued Participant to call Organiser’s helpline for verification regarding the Campaign.